Saturday, September 5, 2009

Are You In For It?













Is this me? Is this you? I hope we won't show this kind of expression during the real SAT test. To be exact, in the critical reading section. After doing the practice at itms once (maybe twice), everyone should have an idea of how hard everyone should work by now.

Seriously, what are we in for in the cr section? a test of english proficiency? speed? confidence? genius? I don't know. But to me, by the time all of us sit on our respective chairs on October 10th, we have one thing in mind : defend our goal. But is our goal?... gosh!! are you kidding me? don't tell me you still don't know! We are all aiming to be on board the flight to U.S come next August or September, and I'm sure no one wants to miss the flight! And I hope two weeks after the exam, smiles of happiness will be on all our faces when we check our SAT scores. So, let's get it going, start our engines! Gambatte kudasai!!! (^_^)

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment