Sunday, August 30, 2009

In English

Perhaps, I should start to compose blog in English.

Since the very first day I stepped into the gate of UNITEN, actually I was in a car that time, one new thing had stepped into my life at the same time. It was English. As you all know, students from Chinese schools like me usually didn't speak English in their previous schools.

But at here, in UNITEN, everything is about English. Obviously, it has intimidated me. 20 hours out of 34 hours(I mean our lessons/lectures) a week are all about SAT and TOEFL, which emphasize English language so much. Eventually, my confidence dropped drastically due to weak proficiency in English.

However, more than one time, Yu Jin (our beloved SAT&TOEFL Reading lecturer) has told us that both of these tests are not totally about proficiency in English, but CONFIDENCE is the more important aspect.

SO, BE CONFIDENT!

We are having the same objective---fly to USA.











Northswestern University, Evanston, IL


By,
Chon

No comments:

Post a Comment