Thursday, August 27, 2009

C^4's here... ^_^

Yo man , The two CCs are in da house!!!!! as CC said earlier, Mr. Yu Jin asked us to create this blog. FYI, he's the man in uniform u'll see when u go back from home in the weekend. Nola, actually he's the cashier at Imrish. Even though we write separately, I can feel the love of CC flowing through his posting.. hahaha... Ok! Now the serious part. There are much work to do, but things don't look that good. SAT how many days more to go aa? 43 I guess, and TOefl.. ? I don't know.

Whatla, everything also very hard.. SAT is very hard after all. The CR (not Cristiano Ronaldo, I hate him) section, maths and also the writing section... After the 1st test yesterday, I cannot help by saying, it "su***". It was. 18 questions in 12 minutes?? Easyla....... if one minute=120 secs. That is just the sentence completion. I simply 'tembak' most of the questions. But a 2-year old boy would shoot better than me, so I got marginal for section. Maybe I need to learn from master N, how did he answer so fast while being able to facebook at the same time?

Today, we had another insightful writing session with madam Ong, our SAT writing teacher.. She talked about the sandwich analogy-for the SAT essay. But I remember one thing only-a thesis statement is an opinion, backed by a statement that can be broken into several main points. So much for the 3 hour lecture. Anyway, this is as far as I go tonight... By the way, who finished mdm Ong's essay already?

No comments:

Post a Comment